|Gregory M. Pollack, JD, CFP®, President
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI - 1991
- Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, GA – 1994
- Georgia Bar - 1994
- Certified Financial Planner® - 2001
- Series 7, 9, 10, 24, 63 & 66
- Life, Health and Variable Contract licenses
- United Way of Deschutes County – Board Member
- Saving Grace – Former Treasurer and Board Member
- Opportunity Knocks Member
- Toastmasters – Bend Highnooners
- Real Network Associates – Founding Member
- Leadership Bend – Class of 2009
- Bend Chamber of Commerce.
- Geller Financial Advisors – 1994-1998
- TD Ameritrade – Manager, Trading Desk – 1998-2000
- AXA Financial, LLC – Senior Analyst, National Planning Center – 2000-2008
- Naviplan software development team – 2002-2008
- Gregory M. Pollack, LLC – Moved to Bend to consult with local advisor
- G. Pollack Financial – Founded 2010
Personal: Greg strongly believes that what we get out of life is in direct proportion to what we put into it. He also believes that life is too short to avoid enjoying it now. This is why he moved to Bend in the first place, and this is the same approach he tries to utilize with all of his clients. Life is too short to waste. Plan well now, so you can actually enjoy what life has to offer. Greg lives in Bend, Oregon with his wife Shannon, their son Josh, and their rescue dog Spencer.
©2017 G. Pollack Financial. All rights reserved.